Battle Ready BR100
Battle Ready batteries employ Pure Lead-Tin, Thin plate technology for high performance. These Valve Regulated Lead Acid, maintenance free batteries are designed using Absorbent Glass Mat (AGM) separators. The use of AGM separators in combination with self-resealing, pressure-regulating valves and a starved electrolyte design, enables recombination of gasses generated during normal operation. This eliminates free acid and the need for electrolyte top-up. Battle Ready batteries are delivered fully charged and are ready for use.
BR100 conforms to BAT 264 and DIN VG 96924 Part 2 and 9 (100 Ah/5hr/9V/20°C)
Battery rating is 120Ah/20hr/10.5V/25°C and NATO Stock # 6140-41-000-1992.
- Superior plate design using pure lead-tin grids
- High peak power capability guarantees starting under the most adverse conditions
- Resistant to high levels of stock and vibration
- Flame retardant polypropylene container and lid ensures safety
- Excellent deep discharge recovery characteristics
- Reliable operation at extreme temperatures (-40°C to +50°C)
- Maintenance-free and spill-proof,the ideal choice for all tactical vehicles
- Compatibility with on-board charger ensures quick recharge
- Supplied in the filled,charged and ready to use condition
BR 100 Performance